Virtual Class Meetings
Mon. - Thurs.
10:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
2:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Home Learning Plans
Monday - P.E.
Tuesday - Art
Wednesday - Music
Thursday - STEM
Students must "meaningfully engage" in each subject area during the week as evidenced by one or more of the following:
1. Participating in Zoom meetings
2. Logging on to assigned programs (Zearn, Amplify Reading, Google Classroom, etc...) & engaging in work
3. Turning in assignments and/or tests
Not every assignment will be for a grade; Some are to focus on the learning process rather than performance outcomes.
Students will not be penalized for late or missing assignments. If your child has an issue accessing or completing one please let me know.
New Home Learning Plans will be delivered to you no later than 8 a.m. Monday morning in the following ways:
1. Google Classroom- Video on how to access
2. A PDF copy emailed to you and on DoJo
3. A link to it on my class website
I will email you every Friday with the latest information.
If you need to contact me you may do so by email at email@example.com or sending me a message on ClassDojo.
Updated Information from DVUSD
SEL information link (All Things EQ) https://www.dvusd.org/Page/