Weekly Updates: Week of Sept. 16th
- September 16 Picture Day on Monday
- September 16 School Store Day
- September 20 Early Release
- September 20 Items due for Fall Festival Basket (Games)
- September 27 Early Release
- September 27 Fall Festival
- September 30 and October 1st - Fall Break Days - No school
- 4th Grade Fall Festival Basket - Our 4th grade basket theme is Games! Please send in any donated items by September 20th. Thank you so much!
- Students will need a set of personal earbuds for Google Classroom, Dreambox, and Tynker this year. Please place them in a baggie with your student’s name.
This Week in Fourth Grade:
ELA- Students are working on finding the meaning of unknown words using context clues, figurative language, and allusions from Greek Mythology. We are reading “How Night Came from the Sea.” Reading log is due on Monday, Sept. 23rd. We are also working on the Water Drop Story Narrative in Writing.
Math- Students will continue with Module 1 : Addition and subtraction skills using the standard algorithm.
New HW sheets are due Monday, Sept.23rd.
Social Studies- Students are learning about the prehistoric Arizona.
Science - Students are working on learning about weather and how to measure it.
E.Q. Motto of the Week :
I show up positively for myself and the people around me.