DVUSD Business & Community Partners
Deer Valley Unified School District has more than 600 Business & Community Partners. Our partners regularly support the strategic goals of our District and our schools by providing volunteer hours, goods, and services. We are very appreciative of these extraordinary partners, and look forward to continuing to expand our Business & Community Partner program.
- Become a Business Partner - attend a New Partner Orientation
Business & Community Partner events are open to all members of our business and school community. They are held at the Deer Valley District Office located at 20402 N. 15th Ave, in Phoenix.Business & Community Partner Meetings
- Join the Business & Community Partner E-mail List to receive event and District information.
At each meeting, you will have an opportunity to network with principals and PTA/PTO reps, hear about fulfilling partnership opportunities, and enjoy tasty food! RSVP details will be sent out prior to the meetings to everyone on the Partner E-mail list.
- Thursday, August 17, 2017 at 7:30 – 9 a.m.
- Thursday, November 2, 2017 at 3:00 – 4:30 p.m.
- Friday March 9, 2018 at 7:30 – 9 a.m.