Academic Lab - Study Skills
Due to the Meet the Teacher Night being cancelled, I want to let all parents know they can contact me anytime to discuss the class and their student. I can be reached at 623-445-7179 or emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to speaking with you!
Course Mission Statement:
The mission of this Academic Lab is to provide students the opportunity to become successful, lifelong learners.
Course Target Learning Goals:
The goals of this course are for students to develop and expand the study skills necessary for a successful high school career.
This course is designed to assist students who are experiencing academic difficulties and who would benefit from study skills instruction, peer tutoring and group activities and discussion.
· Develop and maintain a positive attitude towards learning.
· Acquire and utilize study skills necessary to be a successful student.
· Track and maintain grade progress in all classes.
· Choose and reach realistic goals for week/month/semester.
· Understand how education is essential for lifetime success.
Class Schedule Period
7:45-8:40 Academic Advisor (no class) 2nd 8:45-9:45
Academic Lab 3rd 9:50-10:45
Academic Lab 4th 10:50-11:45
Academic Advisor (no class) 5th 11:45-12:15