WELCOME BACK FOR THE 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR! Virtual Calming Room
WHAT DO SCHOOL SOCIAL WORKERS DO?
- Assistance when a crisis occurs at school/home
- Conflict resolution
- Help with decision making about life issues such as avoiding the use of alcohol and other drugs
- Help if someone is in an abusive situation or violent relationship
- Individual/group counseling to help students solve problems
- Help with friend and family relationships, loss, or mental health problems
- Support groups on a variety of topics
- Assistance with attendance issues
- Assistance finding community services
- Assistance to parents on school and teen issues, etc
- and so much more!
At this time, the Vista Peak clothing bank is NOT ACCEPTING ANY NEW DONATIONS.
Click Here for the most recent information from DVUSD regarding COVID-19.
Resource Guide for community resources.
Click Here for family resources on Social Emotional learning support
Coping Strategies This link provides examples of 100 coping strategies that are easy to use
BOYS TOWN PARENT RESOURCES
Calm Down Plan By following the steps of the self-calming plan, you can prepare yourself to effectively respond to your upset child & teach appropriate behavior using a reward consequence system.
Don't see what you're looking for? Please email me with any questions, concerns, requests for more information, etc.CONTACT INFORMATIONJessica Fisher, MSSA, LCSW623firstname.lastname@example.org