I am not in the office while DVUSD is on summer break. I will return to the office on July 28, 2020.
Click Here for the most recent information from DVUSD regarding COVID-19.
Click Here for information on the DVUSD Summer Meal Distribution.
Resource Guide for community resources.
Click Here for suggested resources & activities parents can use to support social emotional learning.
For more information on supporting students during summer break & addressing the COVID-19 Summer Slide. Click Here
Additional COVID-19 resources
Click Here for Top Parenting Tips for dealing with uncertain times
Touchstone Health Services has created a resource list of options for fun and learning activities to do at home. Click here for the list.
National Autism Association (provides information to support students with autism)
Arizona Department of Education (provides links to additional information on Nutrition and childcare)
Arizona Department of Health (get the lastest about Arizona's response)
Deer Valley Family Resource Center click here
BOYS TOWN PARENT RESOURCES
Calm Down Plan By following the steps of the self-calming plan, you can prepare yourself to effectively respond to your upset child & teach appropriate behavior using a reward consequence system.
Don't see what you're looking for? Please email me with any questions, concerns, requests for more information, etc.
WHAT DO SCHOOL SOCIAL WORKERS DO?
CONTACT INFORMATIONJessica Fisher, MSSA, LCSW(623) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assistance when a crisis occurs at school/home
- Conflict resolution
- Help with decision making about life issues such as avoiding the use of alcohol and other drugs
- Help if someone is in an abusive situation or violent relationship
- Individual/group counseling to help students solve problems
- Help with friend and family relationships, loss, or mental health problems
- Support groups on a variety of topics
- Assistance with attendance issues
- Assistance finding community services
- Assistance to parents on school and teen issues, etc
- and so much more!