7th Grade students follow their regular schedule and should be in attendance of all classes between 8:45 am - 3:30 pm M-Th and follow the 2:00 pm Early Release Day Schedule for Friday. All Core Zoom class links are posted to the WaaG and also available via the teacher's Canvas course. Attendnace is documented each class period. Any student finding challenges with technology must communicate to the teacher via Canvas Inbox message.
7th Grade Supply List for 2020-2021
The 7th Grade team will use a binder system to help students organize and meet the expectations of each teacher. This binder will need to be with students DAILY. The Binder will include the following:
- Week at a Glance (WaaG) weekly planner in a sheet protector (provided by the teachers)
- Agenda (school provided) daily planner with bathroom passes
- Folders for each Core class and a Data folder (5 total; 3-hole punched different colors)
In order for this team organization system to work we are requiring students to bring these supplies by Wednesday, August 5, 2020 to assemble binders with all students:
- 5 Pocket Folders 3-hole punched (different colors)
- TWO 3-ring Binders
- For ELA, Science, Social Studies: 3-Ring (2 or 2 ½ inch) Binder
- FOR MATH 1 - 1 ½” Binder
Other Required Supplies:
- TI-30 XS Calculator (Texas Instrument)
- TWO spiral notebooks (70 page minimum)
- One set of 5 different colored highlighters
- Colored pens (blue/black)
- One package of lined paper (wide ruled)
- One package of colored pencils
- Personal earbuds/headset
- One scissor
- Two bottles of school glue (white liquid)
- One set of whiteboard markers
- One personal pencil sharpener
- #2 pencils
TEACHER PROVIDED: One copy of the book, I Am Malala: How One Girl Stood Up for Education and Changed the World (Young Readers Edition) by Malala Yousefzai and Patricia McCormick
Welcome to All Things E.Q. - We are here to support you! Hello Parents,
I hope you and your family are well. As Paseo Hills Teachers work hard to help your children continue their academic learning at home, we also wanted to provide you with additional resources to support their emotional development as well.
During this time of enormous change, and social-distancing, it can be helpful to feel connected to the broader school community. So, each week we will focus on a weekly motto altogether.
The motto this week is:
I adapt and make the most of change.
Each week, I will provide a brief video highlighting the key insights for the week. I will also include, via the links below resources and activities that you may find helpful to do with your child.
Here are the resources I mentioned in the video above:
- Key Insights with Reflection Question
- Sentence Starter
- Vitamin E.Q. - The Family Calendar
- Word of the Day
- Motto Booklet (Primary Grades)
- Motto 360 (Upper Grades)
- How to talk with your child about COVID-19
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.
Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”