Mountain Ridge High School Graduation Information
MAY 20, 2019 @ 2:30 p.m. State Farm Stadium
- Jostens is the graduation products vendor. Rep is Matt Hatten. Phone number: 602 765-7227
Address: 13439 N. Cave Creek Rd. Suite #4 – Phx.
- Cap and Gown & graduation products information will be distributed 12, 2018 through govt/econ classes. Students may receive a pass to attend if they do not have a govt/econ class.
- Bookstore and Front Desk will have packets after that date. Orders will be taken on campus 16 & 17 during lunches. There will also be a parent night on Oct. 16 from 5:30-7:30 p.m. in the aud. lobby.
- Final cap and gown orders taken on 27 & 28 during lunches.
- Grads Photography is the senior photographer. Phone number: 623 580-4723
Address: 20100 N. 51st Ave. Glendale, AZ 85308
- Seniors portraits taken at studio and scheduled directly with photographer.
The senior picture for the yearbook is taken at no cost and must be taken by Grads. DUE date to have picture taken is Oct. 13th. (A senior can go to any photographer for personal pictures.)
- Cap and Gown pictures will be offered on campus February 12, 2019 during Acaprep/aud. lobby.
- January 29, 2019 (Last names A-K) & January 31, 2019 (Last names L-Z) during AcaPrep
Meeting with seniors to give out graduation information
- Feb. 7, 2019 - Panoramic Picture will be taken during Aca. Prep (8:20 a.m.) in gym.
Grads is the photographer. Flyer given at the January mtg.
- March 6, 2019 -Graduation speech aud. in lecture hall. Seniors must sign up with Mr. Evans (E218)
- March 6– Graduation Products will be delivered during lunches – Rotunda (not cap and gown)
- March 13, 2019– Graduation song/Natl. Anthem auditions – choir room Seniors must sign up with Mr. Evans (E218)
- 8. Last week of March– parent mailer sent with all graduation information included.
- April 30, 2019 (last names A-K) & May 2, 2019 (last names L-Z)– senior meeting to explain graduation procedures in Auditorium. Seniors DO NOT actually go to State Farm Stadium to rehearse
- May 1, 2019 – Honors and Awards -7:00 p.m. Auditorium
- May 6, 2019– Senior Banquet/Party (students only) put on by stugo. 6:00 p.m. Cafeteria
- May 14 & 15, 2019 – Senior Exams and 15th is last day for Seniors.
- May 16, 2019 – Senior Checkout in Media Center/Auditorium Lobby 11:30-2 p.m. (Graduates return IPADS and receive cap and gown and stadium parking map.)
- May 20, 2019– Graduation State Farm Stadium 2:30 p.m. Doors open 1:30 p.m.