Click here for Spring 2023 PTC Sign-ups.
Looking for class info? Everything you need to know is on Canvas. If you're a parent, this video will show you how your student can add you as an observer on their account. Then you'll be able to see everything they can see!
Or you can follow these instructions:
Creating a Parent Account for Canvas
Canvas is the district adopted learning management system and parent accounts for Canvas enhance the potential for any parent to quickly engage in their child’s education. Parents can review upcoming or past assignments, check on grades, and receive course announcements.
- Have your student log in to their canvas account
- They will then click on the image for their profile
- Then click 'Settings'
- Scroll down to the bottom of that page and click 'Pair with Observer'
- Save the code that appears and log out of the student account
- Go back to DVUSD’s Canvas login page: https://dvusd.instructure.com
- Click “Parent of a Canvas User?...” on the login page.
- Complete the fields with your name, email, create a new password and enter the 'pairing code'
- Click “Start Participating”.