Welcome! Here is a breakdown of the services I provide for our gifted learners in grades 3 - 7:
- Teacher of record for the Walk Up 3rd grade math class. Students in this class are third graders who receive a compacted curriculum of both third grade and fourth grade standards. This sets them up to continue in the accelerated Walk Up math program at Sonoran Foothills.
- SPARK enrichment teacher for grades 3-6. I work with the gifted identified students in grades 3-6 twice a week for 30 minutes each class on enrichment activities.
- ELA services. I work with the teachers of the advanced ELA classes in grades 3-7. I push into the ELA classes 1 - 2 times per week.
- Math services. I work with the teachers of the advanced Math classes in grades 4 & 6. I push into Math classes 1 - 2 times per week.
- I also work with our Walk Up Math 8th grade students on executive functioning skills every Friday.
Photos of 2023-24...coming soon!
Photos of past projects....