- Barry Goldwater High
- Tech Help!
For Chromebooks, iPads and Wi-Fi Assistance
Parent Tech Support at DVUSDTECH ~ Parent/Student support via DVUSD Website
Updated Information 12/15/20
Wifi for Short Term Virtual Learning
- Connecting home wifi instructions
- Chromebooks: https://url.dvusd.org/52bc5d61
- iPads: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202639
- Cox Connect2Compete
- Hotspots available if family is waiting for Cox Connect2Compete or cannot get Cox service in their area
- All DVUSD sites have Wifi access in the parking lots
Tech Support for Short Term Virtual Learning
- DVUSD Website: www.dvusd.org/edtech
- Home Tech Help Ticket: url.dvusd.org/HomeTechHelp
Device Agreement and Protection Plan Forms
Device Agreement for families checking out a device
- url.dvusd.org/DeviceAgreement (English)
- url.dvusd.org/AcuerdoTecnologico (Spanish)
**We encourage all families to purchase the Device Protection Plan online at https://payments.dvusd.org/. The cost is $25.00 for the school year and helps mitigate the cost of damaged or stolen devices.
Wifi Connection Instructions for Chromebooks
- url.dvusd.org/WifiConnect (English)
- url.dvusd.org/ConexionWifi (Spanish)
WIFI ASSISTANCE FLYER: Complete steps in flyer and then submit request form via link below.
Families with financial hardship who do not have internet service may request assistance with securing internet service at no cost to them. They will need to submit a request form (or call the school office to have a staff member fill out the form for them).
- https://url.dvusd.org/AsistenciaWifi (Spanish)
**If a family cannot qualify for the Cox Connect2Compete, they may be eligible to check out a Hot Spot from the district.
- https://url.dvusd.org/ZoomInstructions (English)
- url.dvusd.org/InstruccionesDeZoom (Spanish)
iPad Setup Instructions
Some students will continue to use their iPad for special classes:
- https://url.dvusd.org/DVUSDiPadSetup (English)
- https://url.dvusd.org/ConfiguacionIpad (Spanish)