PARKING SPOT APPLICATION FOR 2023-2024BCHS Parking is sold out for the 2023-2024 school year. Students interested in joining our parking waitlist should click here and fill out the form: https://forms.gle/v7y4Zpn8nR9RYZ1UAThis waitlist will be utilized if a space becomes available throughout the year. Entries are time/date stamped and student emails are collected.Students will be contacted via DVUSD email if a spot becomes available. They will have 3 business days to respond. If there is no response, the opportunity will be timed out and the next student will be contacted.Please know that if you are given an opportunity to purchase a spot (based on first come, first serve entries), you will need to then complete the BCHS parking application and pay the parking fee. Please note that parking spots are only sold to junior and senior students.Thank you!BCHS Parking Application InformationFOR SECURITY PURPOSES, the Application is completed using Google form (link below) using the STUDENT'S ACCOUNT: @learner. NO PERSONAL OR PARENT ACCOUNTS. All communication will be sent to the Student's email.Digital Picture or PDF of Documents Needed to Complete Application:1. Student's Drivers License2. Proof of Insurance3. Vehicle Registration4. Completed Application Acknowledgment Form, with both Parent & Student SignatureAll images/documents must be clear & legible for processing. Students can use Notability on their iPads for saving images into PDF
Each item will be submitted to the Google form in a separate question. Only one application per email account. You will receive an email receipt from the Google form once the application is complete. This is not approval. Please save this email in a safe place. If you need to fix something in your application, the link will allow you to correct or resubmit documents. Also, do not share the email with others for security.
- Once the application is reviewed & accepted and APPROVED APPLICATION email will be sent and the application is approved.
- Then pay for parking, by logging into STUDENT Account https://az-deervalley.intouchreceipting.com/ select parking fee, add to cart and pay online.
- FINAL APPROVAL will only occur once you have paid.
- ALL PRIOR STUDENT DEBTS MUST BE PAID BEFORE YOU WILL BE APPROVED FOR PARKING.
- If your application is not completed, you will receive an email informing you of incomplete items, and you will be able to go into your application receipt email and submit the corrections.
- DO NOT PAY THE PARKING FEE UNLESS YOU RECEIVE AN APPROVED APPLICATION EMAIL. FEES PAID WITHOUT APPROVAL WILL NOT BE REFUNDED. PARKING WILL NOT BE ISSUED WITHOUT COMPLETED APPLICATIONS AND DOCUMENTATION.
- Please understand, your application will NOT be assigned a tag number until it is complete and paid in full.
- After final approval, your application is placed in numerical order, and you will be entered into the system for a parking spot.
- Please understand that parking spots are randomly assigned.
- We have a limited number of spots available
- Seniors, West-MEC, and Carpooling are given priority based on the order of completeness of the application.
- Once campus spots are full, parking will be sold out. We are no longer issuing parking at CCV.
- NO REFUNDS will be provided.
- Students that had on-campus or off-campus suspensions during the 22-23 school year will be wait-listed for parking. Students will need to complete an appeals process so that their information can be reviewed prior to their parking application being accepted for the 23-24 school year. Information regarding this process will be sent directly to students/parents via the student's @learner email and the email addresses parents have on file in PowerSchool. Appeals will not be accepted after May 1st, 2023. Students that are following the appeals process should complete the application when the window opens for their grade level. Appeal responses will also be sent to the student and parents through attached emails. Students that are approved for 23-24 parking that have completed the appeals process can lose their parking permit during the 23-24 school year if any further suspensions occur.
Please download this PDF to complete and submit to apply for parking: BCHS Parking Rules & Regulations Acknowledgement Form
To apply for parking, please follow the following link: https://forms.gle/K7niECGQsGoeqcws6
Please reach out if you have questions! Have a great day!