PARKING SPOT PURCHASING FOR 2020-2021
It's that time of year to start the process for student parking during the 2020-2021 school year. This year we are doing parking virtually for the first time. This is a new process for everyone. PLEASE be sure to follow the steps to ensure your parking application is complete so that it can be processed. The class level discussed will be for the Fall 2020 semester.
The application is competed using a Google form. All questions and information is required. You are also required to have a digital picture or PDF of the student's driver's license, proof of insurance, registration, and the completed application. If you cannot print and photograph/scan the application, students can use Notability on their iPad to fill out the information and save it as a PDF. All images/documents must be clear and legible for application processing. You will need to have all information completed in the Google form before proceeding to the next step. There is only one application per email account. You will receive an email receipt from the Google form once the application is complete. Please save this email in a safe place. If you need to fix something in your application, the link will allow you to correct or resubmit documents. Also, do not share the email with others due to security.
- Once your application is reviewed and accepted, you will be sent an email (to your school email account) that your application was approved.
- Only at this time should you go to the link below and select parking fee ($70 as of September 25, 2020), add to cart, and pay online.
- You will then NEED to go to https://az-deervalley.intouchreceipting.com/ to pay the fee.
- FINAL APPROVAL will only occur once you have paid.
- ALL PRIOR STUDENT DEBTS MUST BE PAID BEFORE YOU WILL BE APPROVED FOR PARKING.
- Please note your student/you may have a iPad debt from 2019-2020 school year for $275. If your student still has their iPad, this debt should not be a concern. It will be removed in our iPad exchange process. To bypass this fine, please click "items at your high school."
- If your application is not completed, you will receive an email informing you of uncompleted items and you will able to go into your application receipt email and submit the corrections.
- PLEASE DO NOT PAY THE PARKING FEE UNLESS YOU RECEIVE CONFIRMATION OF YOUR APPLICATION ACCEPTANCE. FEES PAID WITHOUT THE CORRECT PROCESS BEING FOLLOWED WILL NOT BE REFUNDED. PARKING WILL NOT BE ISSUED WITHOUT COMPLETE APPLICATIONS AND DOCUMENTATION.
- Please understand that your application will NOT be assigned a tag number, until it is complete and paid in full.
- After final approval, your application is placed in numerical order, and you will be entered into the system for a parking spot.
- Please understand that parking spots are randomly assigned.
- We also have a limited number of spots available
- Seniors, West-MEC, and Carpooling are given priority based on order of completeness of the application.
- Once campus spots are full, spaces are then assigned to the Church Parking Lot. This is the waiting process prior to moving on to campus as spots open.
Please download this PDF to complete and submit to apply for parking: Parking Application PDF
To apply for parking, please follow the following link: https://url.dvusd.org/386c8a72 (This Google form will not be active until 7am on September 25th).
You must have all images, PDFs, or documents on the device where you are submitting the application.
Please reach out if you have questions! Have a great day!