WELCOME to 8th grade Math!
Ms. Ryou here, as the 8th grade Math teacher at Canyon Springs. I'm excited to be moving up with the students for another great year, and get them prepared for high school!
Please refer to this website for curriculum, assignments, and any updates.
Prize Donations Needed for Canyon Springs PTSA BINGO Night
Friday, January 25th 6-8PM
Please help make this year’s BINGO Night a success by donating new and/or gently used items to be used as prizes throughout the evening. This is the perfect time to give up some of those unneeded items you’ve been holding on to. They will certainly bring joy to all our BINGO winners. Donations can be dropped of in the Canyon Springs School office.
Please send all donations in a bag labeled PTSA BINGO by Wed., January 23rd.
The following is a list of possible prize items. Feel free to send any items to be used as prizes even if not on the list.
- MOVIES: Inexpensive DVD’s, microwave popcorn, popcorn containers, movie candy, soda, etc.
- SMALL GAMES AND TOYS: Playing cards, travel size games, Legos, family board games, small toys for boys and girls, arts and crafts kits and supplies.
- BOOKS AND MAGAZINES: Anything to make reading enjoyable such as: books and magazines for all reading levels (children and adults), bookmarks, small pillows, throw blankets, etc.
- SPORTS: Sport theme related items such as: small balls, outdoor toys, trading cards, reusable sport drinking bottles, sunscreen, sports team merchandise, etc.
- FAMILY DINNER NIGHT: Items to create a meal at home such as: pasta, jarred sauce, bottled salad dressing, colander, serving bowl with serving utensils, chips and salsa, etc. All items must be non-perishable. Restaurant gift cards are also accepted.
- COFFEE, TEA, AND COCOA: Pre-packaged coffee, tea, cocoa, marshmallows, mugs, spoons, flavored powdered creams, sweeteners, etc.
- BATH AND BODY: Anything used to pamper kids and adults such as: lotions, soaps, bubble bath, nail polish sets for young girls, bath toys and crayons for young boys, candles, fragrances, etc.
- SWEET TREATS: Any pre-packaged yummy treats such as cookies, candy, chocolate, etc. You may even include recipes and cookbooks.
- COOKING/KITCHEN ITEMS: Anything to make cooking fun for the family such as: aprons, cookie cutters, cake mixes, cookie mixes, cookie/cake decorating supplies, kitchen towels and gadgets, mixing bowls, cookbooks, cooking magazines, etc.
We would like to thank all families in advance for contributing donations. With the help and support of everyone at Canyon Springs this year’s BINGO Night will surely be a great success. Be sure to come and enjoy the fun! Admission is one non-perishable food item or $1.00 per person to be donated to a local food bank. Doors open at 5:45. Seating is limited, so first come/first served. Pizza, popcorn, and drinks will be sold at the event.
Weekly Wednesday Quizzes!
*Reminder!!! There is a quiz every Wednesday. It consists of a few problems from the lessons (ones we've already gone through), and a couple problems from their daily math sheets. Therefore, these quizzes should be more of a review! Keeping your students on their toes to prepare them for HS!!!
Call/Text: (262) 207-4222