Welcome to the Mountain Ridge Media Center
Hours: Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m.- 2:30 p.m.
During our open times, students may research, read, and study. Students found using the library and/or its resources for any reason other than educational research, reading or study will be warned that they are in violation of school guidelines and may be asked to leave and/or receive a discipline referral. Students found using technology for any reason other than educational are in violation of the district's Internet agreement and may lose computer privileges.
We ask you not to bring gum, candy, food or drink into the library. Please remember to respect others by using proper manners. Disruptive or disturbing behavior is unacceptable and will result in a request to leave the premises.
- A student ID is required to check out books.
- Only 2 books maybe checked out at one time.
- Books are checked out for 2 weeks.
- There is a .20 cent fine per day per book for overdue books.
- No additional check out is allowed to students who have overdue books.
Students will receive overdue notices on a timely basis through their @learner.dvusd.org email