Better Immersion Unit 13 Story A
1. Students can name kitchen, living room, bedroom, backyard and bathroom.
2. Students can say who is/isn't in which room.
Better Immersion Unit 12 Story A&B "What to wear"
1. Students can name T-shirt, shorts, pants, jacket, socks, hat and scarf.
2. Students can tell what to wear when it's sunny/cloudy/rainy/snowy.
3. Students can act out Story A and understanding Story B.
3. Students can write "白white" and "生日Birthday".
4. Students can read this writing piece: 今天是小白的生日 It is Xiao Bai's birthday today.
A few links that help memorize:
Better Immersion Unit 9 Story A&B "My Family"
1. Students can name: 爸爸dad 妈妈mom 爷爷dad‘s father 奶奶dad’s mother 外公mom’s father 外婆mom’s mother 哥哥big brother 姐姐big sister 弟弟younger brother 妹妹younger sister.
2. Students can use the sentences: 这是...This is ...; 我有...I have ...; 我没有...I don't have...
3. Students can understand story B which introduces the ages of all the siblings.
3. Students know to write "大big/小small" and know their meanings.
A few links that help memorize
Better Immersion Unit 6 Story B "What do you like to do?"
1. Students can ask "What you you like? 你喜欢什么？" and answer "I like ...我喜欢...";
2. When asked "Do you like ...? 你喜欢...吗？", they can answer "I like./I don't like. 我喜欢/我不喜欢";
3. Students know how to say "reading看书/drawing画画/singing唱歌/dancing跳舞/swimming游泳/running跑步/clean up收拾";
4. Students understand "play blocks玩积木/play games玩游戏/do homework做作业”;
5. Students recognize and understand characters "you 你 / I 我 / like 喜欢 / don't 不“ in the reading book;
6. Students know to write "nine 九 / mouth 口" and know their meanings.
A few links that help memorize.