Come join the NC Robotics Club !
- Fun and innovation awaits !!
- We have a special year-long challenge
- as well as “robot wars” planned for the club !!
- Learn skills that may lead to a career in robotics in your future !!
- First meeting is Friday, August 23rd
- We will be meeting for an hour every time
- $50 per student, Please pay through the NC tax credit form attached in
- The fee for our club is tax deductible
- Parents: please email me at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns
- Click on the links below to see forms that will help you with the sign-up process :)
I am excited to continue taking this club to the next level. I have been working with and teaching the Lego Mindstorms platform for
about 7 years now.
A note on scheduling...the robotics club meets every Friday morning from 7:00 am - 8:00 am. It usually ends up being 2-3 times per month.
The robots are extremely durable and fun to work with. The units we work with in this club though are fairly advanced.
They are knwon as the EV3's, and they are typically for students ages 9 or 10 and above. There are special circumstances
in which a kid below 9 has robotics experience and is possibly capable of being comfortable with the EV3's.
Our 2018-2019 robot battles were a blast, and I am hoping we have a lot of kids return to do the club again. Returning kids help make it
easier to get new kids acclimated if they do not have robotics experience.
(***see more underneath the images below)
There are two special projects I am especially excited about doing again this year. One I have already made public, which is robot wars. The other one will temporarily remain a secret, probably until I get a chance to share it with actual robotics club members during our 1st meeting on Sept. 8th !!
I will be posting more information soon....but if you have questions in the meantime, please don't hesitate to contact me at