Degrees and Certifications:
Masters Degree in Educational Leadership- Honors, Northern Arizona University; Bachelors Degree in Elementary Education- Arizona State University; Minor in Family & Human Development; SEI Endorsement; Highly Qualified Math grades 6-12;
Greetings Legend Springs families,
We are excited to begin our Return to On Campus Learning phase-in process, beginning with our KINDERGARTEN students on Thursday, September 24. Our FIRST-THIRD GRADERS will begin on Tuesday, September 29, followed by our FOURTH-SIXTH GRADERS beginning on Monday, October 5. Our staff has been diligently planning and preparing our campus for a safe and smooth return for students.
Key things to remember---
1. Face mask will be worn at all times except for lunch, snack, and designated supervised mask breaks (no gaiters, bandanas or ventilated masks allowed)
2. Hand-washing, sanitizing and nightly disinfecting will be consistently enforced
3. Physical distancing (spacing greater than 3ft apart) will occur in class, during lunch, and whenever else possible. When a minimum of 3ft of distance cannot be obtained, students will be grouped into "pods" to decrease multiple cross contacts throughout the day.
4. Free breakfast and lunch (hot and cold lunch option) will be offered daily in the cafeteria through December 2020. Office doors open at 8:15 for students to go to breakfast. Students may bring their own lunch. Disposable bags are encouraged but not required.
5. Please have students bring their own water bottle and at least 1-2 extra masks.
6. Stay home if your sick or have any COVID-like symptoms.
Arrival and dismissal procedures have been adjusted due to extra precautions for safety and physical distancing. Mrs. Basl will be sending out updated communication for all grades and posting on the website no later than Friday, Sept 25.
As a reminder, there will be no parent volunteers or visitors on campus this school year due to extra precautionary measures. Please help keep our school safe and in session by adhering to the expectations for health, masks, and physical distancing!
Here's to a safe, smooth and sensational phase-in Return to On Campus learning!