Registration is OPEN
Summer School Registration - Opens April 1st - Closes April 24th
First day of Summer School is May 11th, 2020
Watch this instructional video on how to register for courses:
NOTE: YOU MUST REGISTER EACH SEMESTER WITHIN THE REGISTRATION WINDOW
1) Register and select online courses on the registration website during the registration window. If you are an incoming freshman, you will select your incoming high school and grade level when registering an account. Entering Freshman course selection information.
2) Pay for online course(s), if needed. A payment of $175 is required when the semester course you are selecting is your 7th course after adding your on-campus courses with your online courses. A payment of $175 per semester course is required if you are an out-of-district student.
*** All summer courses require a $175 fee per course.***
3) Obtain student contract from the confirmation page after registration is complete. The Student Contract is also emailed to student and parent/guardian from the registration website.
4) Print the Student Contract and ensure parent/guardian and student signs the form. Turn in the form to the high school counselor right away. If the form is not turned into the high school counselor in a timely manner, the student may not be able to start their online course(s).
***During Home Learning, student contracts are not required to be turned into the high school counselor. Please read the contract to understand the expectations for online courses.***
5) The high school counselor approves/denys/corrects student's course selection(s) in the registration website and the student is moved from a wait list to approved. An email is sent to the student when this occurs.
6) Student and parent/guardian will receive welcome emails from their online teachers prior to classes starting. Student does not have access to their online course until the first day of course(s). Student will not see the online course in their PowerSchool schedule until the first day of course(s).
Returning students to the registration process do not have to create a new account in Go Sign Me Up. Please use your prior account information to enroll in courses.