Mountain Ridge PRIDEThe P.R.I.D.E. organization is looking for great parent volunteers for the 2017-2018 school year!
- If you would like to become more involved here on our campus, please download the PRIDE membership form, and drop off at walk-through registration, the front office or mail to:
22800 N. 67th Ave.
Glendale, AZ 85310
- You may also submit the form electronically.
Here is a representative list of events and functions that PRIDE assists with:
- Assist on first day of school including handing out schedules to students
- Host Grad Night: An all-night graduation celebration in a safe environment
- Provide chaperones at dances
- Provide treats during Teacher/Staff Appreciation Week
- Provide desserts for the Teachers during Parent/Teacher Conferences
- Restock Emergency Buckets every year
- Photocopying: “Copy Cats”
- Distribute Renaissance Cords
- Help with Picture Day
- Assist with Renaissance evenings and Rising Stars ceremonies