2nd ANNUAL RIDGE RUN on 2-2-19 Starting at 8:00 am Cost $25 for adults and $20 for students
In order to participate in any athletic sport, the following information must be completed and turned in to the school's athletic department.
In compliance with ARS §15-341 (24) (SB 1521) all student athletes shall complete the Brainbook online concussion education course. Student athletes participating in fall sports of the 2015-16 school year shall complete the course as part of the athletic clearance packet. All other student athletes shall complete the course prior to participation in practice or competition as part of the student athletic clearance process for eligibility. This course is to be taken one time by a student athlete.
Students may access the course at http://www.aiaacademy.org/brainbook.
1. Register as a Student / When asked, select a high school of your choice.
2. Enter Demographic information
3. Select sport this season and any season in the future
4. Complete course, with a passing score
5. Print Certificate as verification