Welcome to 4th Grade!What Will We Learn This Year?Mrs. Rowlan, Mrs Cox, Mrs. Richardson, and Mrs. Reese are looking forward to an exciting year of learning with you! Our classrooms provide opportunities to learn, grow, and expand your knowledge in a positive learning environment.
- Reading: focus is on narrative elements, cause and effect, summarizing, drawing conclusions, main ideas and details, sequence, elements of nonfiction and other reading skills
- Math: multiplication, division, decimals, fractions, geometry, data, algebra, patterns, and problem solving.
- Science: weather, magnetism, landforms, water, and scientific inquiry
- Social Studies: using research skills, American history, Arizona history, government, and economics
- Writing: the writing process with emphasis on a variety of genres and the 6 traits model
Our goal is to build a partnership not only with your children, but with you too. As wolves we will howl through fourth grade!!!