Welcome to 4th Grade!
Mrs. Rowlan(Math), Mrs. Richardson(Sci/SS), Mrs. Reese(ELA), PLUS Ms. Bushnell (in Renaissance), are looking forward to an exciting year of learning with you!
PLEASE READ OUR Home Learning Plan HERE for all of the 4th-grade content during this Covid19 Event!What Will We Learn This Year?
- Reading: narrative elements, cause and effect, summarizing, drawing conclusions, main idea and details, sequence, elements of nonfiction and other reading skills
- Math: place value, multiplication, division, fractions, decimals, geometry, measurement, patterns, and problem solving.
- Science: weather, magnetism, landforms, water, and scientific inquiry
- Social Studies: using research skills, American history, Arizona history, government, and economics
- Writing: the writing process with emphasis on a variety of genres and the 6 traits model
- STEM: quarterly problem based focus topic across all content areas - Q1: The Grand Canyon Q2: Earthquakes Q3: Maglev Trains Q4: Cartoon Contest
Our goal is to build a partnership not only with your children, but with you too. As wolves we will howl through fourth grade!!!
There are no upcoming events to display.