Students with chronic medical conditions (ie Asthma, Diabetes, Seizures, ADHD or Severe Allergies) requiring medications on campus:
- Packets may be picked in the front office at any time, all required forms included.
- Prescription medications require a order from the student's physician before they can be administered at school.
- Students who will self carry Epi-pens, insulin or inhalers will need a self carry form
Over the counter medications for (Migraines, cramps, seasonal allergies)
- Only require physician order if the dose required by the student is outside the labeled dosing
- Must have MAR/consent completed by parents for EACH medication
- All medications must be supplied by parents
**Medications and paperwork must be dropped off by parents, this can be done the week before school begins, please call ahead 623-445-7110**
For the most up to date Covid-19 related information please visit the district website at Return to School 20-21 / Return to School 20-21 (dvusd.org)