Tuition & Textbooks
Currently enrolled in a Deer Valley School -
- During the school year and taking six or less courses combined between brick and mortar and online, there is no tuition fee required
- If you are taking 7 or more courses between brick and mortar and online, the tuition fee is $175 per online course.
Not currently enrolled in a Deer Valley school (out-of-district) -
- Current tuition fee for each course is $175
Taking Summer Semester Courses -
- Tuition fee is $175 per course for all students
- Fees are subject to change.
- A full refund will be given for students who drop prior to the start of course and for up to one week after the start date. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a drop and a refund.
Most Deer Valley Online Learning Program classes have online textbooks.
The following classes are the exception and you will need to obtain a hard copy of the text book:
- Accounting 1 & 2
- Algebra 3 & 4 Honors
- Pre-Calculus 1 & 2 Honors
- Books can be picked up at your DVUSD home high school bookstore
- A deposit (cash only) is required for textbooks
- Click here for the list of deposit pricing
- The deposit will be refunded when the book is returned