Welcome to MUSIC ROCKS! We are so excited to create music with your students this summer! This year's camp is for incoming 5th-6th grade students that:
- have never played an instrument before;
- are switching instruments;
- are seeking to learn a new instrument.
This camp will focus on the basics, getting each student set up for success with their instrument so that they are prepared for the new school year. Students must provide their own instrument. The standard six instruments will include: Flute; Clarinet; Trumpet; Alto Sax; Trombone; Percussion.
We've partnered with Music & Arts to provide instrument rental opportunities on the first day of camp, along with summer rental deals. Students must also own/purchase the red Tradition of Excellence - Book 1, also available from Music & Arts.
June 5 - 9, 2023 (Monday - Friday)
Sandra Day O'Connor High School - Performing Arts Center
25250 N. 35th Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85083
8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Registration for camp is a two-part process:
(1) First, go HERE to review instruments and watch demonstrations to help your child make an instrument choice. Be sure to complete and submit the Interest Form on this webpage with your child's preferred instrument(s).
(2) Click on the RED button below to enroll your child into Music Rocks! Full payment is due at the time of registration. Registration Fee is $199.00 per student.