The Deer Valley Unified School District Executive Management Team has identified a set of guiding principles to assist in making decisions about the budget. Among these are to preserve student-teacher ratio and making reductions as far from the classroom as possible.
- The primary focus of the organization is service to students.
- Resources should be targeted toward Strategic Plan goals.
- Maintaining student-teacher ratios shall be a priority.
- All staff contributes to the objectives of the organization.
- Preserving jobs is a priority.