A few fun facts about me!
* I grew up a military kid. My dad was in the Air Force and we spent a lot of time living at Luke AFB and in Glendale. We moved to Germany when I was a sophomore in high school. I graduated from HS there and attended University of Maryland in Munich. There I met my future husband (also a military kid). I moved back to Arizona to attend Arizona State and he attended University of Florida (where he was in ROTC to become an Army officer). After graduation we married and have been married for 37 years in October! After moving around Army style for 26 years, he kept his promise and moved me back home to Glendale.
* Being a military spouse gave me an opportunity to live and often teach in many different communities. I learned so much from the fantastic teachers I've been able to teach with over the years. I continue to teach with the best here at Legend Springs!
* We have two children - Michele and Dan. Michele is 34 and lives and works in Kansas City. She and her husband Chris have been married three years! They have a darling black lab named Sammy. Dan is 30 and is enaged to Calli! They will be married in October. They live in Colorado Springs. We love to travel to see our kids as often as we can!
* We have two English Cream Golden Retrievers. Bailey is almost 10 and we just Bohdi is just over 6 years old! The two of them keep our house interesting all of the time!
* In my spare time I love to read, hike, swim, travel and spend time with Greg. While we miss our kids dearly we make the most of our empty nest time together!
* Teaching is my passion and I am so excited to be job sharing with Cyndy Faucher again this year. I love watching kids become motivated self learners. We welcome all of you into our classroom to volunteer as you are able to. We are partners in your child's education and it will take a team effort to make them successful and happy learners!