FIND it Fast


     Elementary School

FIND it Fast
Welcome New Arrowhead Elementary Families!!
Parents will need to furnish the following information for all students:

• A birth certificate or a certified copy

• An immunization record

• Proof of residency (utility bill, rent receipt, lease agreement, escrow doc., etc.)

• Legal guardian or custody papers, if applicable

• Official withdrawal form from the previously attended school (1st-12th)