Parents can search for the AzM2 and AzSCI schedules by school and/or teacher.AzM2 and AzSCI Testing Information
AzM2 and AzSCI assessments are computer-based tests and are Arizona’s statewide achievement tests. AzM2, which is based on more rigorous standards, provides a better indicator of what students have learned during the school year. The AzSCI assessment will be a field test this year, so no student results will be made available.
Students in Grades 3 - 8 and Grade 10 take the AzM2 assessment in English language arts and mathematics at their grade level. The testing window is from April 5th-May 14th. Students in grade 5, 8, and 11 will take the AzSCI assessment in Science. The testing window is from March 22-April 30. Check with your child's school for specific testing dates and times.
Students in DVOA will have the opportunity to take the AzM2 and AzSCI assessments on Saturdays during the testing window. Click here for more infomation.
Full-time DVOLP students will have the opportunity to take the AzM2 and AzSCI assessments during the testing window. Click here for more information.
AzM2 Grade EnhancementStudents are eligible to positively impact their semester grades for ELA 1-2, ELA 3-4, Algebra 1-2, and/or Geometry courses (as well as the honors levels of those courses) if they earn a Proficient or Highly Proficient on the AzM2 State Assessments. More Information HERE.
A-F School Letter Grades
The last time A-F Letter Grades were received by each DVUSD school was November 1, 2019. No school letter grades were published in 2020 and will not be published for 2021.AzM2 Reports
AzM2 Family Score Reports will be distributed this fall to students who took the AzM2 English Language Arts and Math assessments in the Spring of 2021. The test is designed to be a tool for parents, teachers and students to tell us if your child is on track to succeed in his current grade and in the future. You can use your child’s AzM2 scores along with classroom assignments, homework, grades, and your conversations with his or her teachers to have a complete picture of how your child is doing.
We hope you’ll find the following information helpful as you review your AzM2 Family Score Reports. Please contact your child’s teachers to talk through the results and how you can work together to increase your child's success.
What should you take away from this report?
- This AzM2 score report helps you understand your child’s academic achievement. You can see how your child is performing in comparison to peers in the same grade level, school, and district. In addition to giving you an overall score, the report also breaks down each subject into categories to provide you with a better understanding of how your child performed in different areas of math and English.
AzM2 and AzSci Sample Tests
Sample tests are available for students to become familiar with the testing platforms and tools.
AzM2 Sample Assessments Here
AzSci Sample Assessments Here
How AzSci is Set Up (Video)
Family Results Reports
Resources for understanding the student results reports.NOTE: Assessment results will not be available for the 2021 AzSCI Field Test.
These translation guides will help families
understand the English-only Family Score Reports.
For more information about AzM2
- Third grade English Language Arts (ELA)
- Third grade Math
- Fourth grade English Language Arts (ELA)
- Fourth grade Math
- Fifth grade English Language Arts (ELA)
- Fifth grade Math
- Sixth grade English Language Arts (ELA)
- Sixth grade Math
- Seventh grade English Language Arts (ELA)
- Seventh grade Math
- Eighth grade English Language Arts (ELA)
- Eighth grade Math
- Ninth grade English Language Arts (ELA)
- Ninth grade Math (Algebra I)
- Tenth grade English Language Arts (ELA)
- Tenth grade Math (Geometry)
- Eleventh grade English Language Arts (ELA)
- Eleventh grade Math (Algebra II)