Parents can search for the AzM2 and AIMS testing schedules by school and/or teacher.New for 2020!AzM2/AIMS Science Grade EnhancementStudents are eligible to positively impact their semester grades for ELA 1-2, ELA 3-4, Algebra 1-2, and/or Geometry courses (as well as the honors levels of those courses) if they earn a Proficient or Highly Proficient on the AzM2 State Assessments. They can also positively impact their Biology or Biology Honors course grade if they earn a Meets the Standard or Exceeds the Standard on the high school AIMS Science assessment.
2019 A-F Letter Grades
The A-F Letter Grades received by each DVUSD school were released publicly November 1, 2019.
AzM2 Testing Information
AzM2 is a computer-based test and is Arizona’s statewide achievement test. AzM2, which is based on more rigorous standards, provides a better indicator of what students have learned during the school year.
Students in Grades 3 - 8 and Grade 10 take the AzM2 assessment in English language arts and mathematics at their grade level. Spring state testing dates will be announced and listed on this web page.
Students in Grades 4, 8, and high school will take the AIMS Science test on a date in Spring of 2020 to be determined. That date will be listed on this web page.AzM2 Reports
AzM2 Family Score Reports were distributed this fall to students who took the AzM2 English Language Arts and Math assessments last Spring. The test is designed to be a tool for parents, teachers and students to tell us if your child is on track to succeed in his current grade and in the future. You can use your child’s AzM2 scores along with classroom assignments, homework, grades, and your conversations with his or her teachers to have a complete picture of how your child is doing.
We hope you’ll find the following information helpful as you review your AzM2 Family Score Reports. Please contact your child’s teachers to talk through the results and how you can work together to increase your child's success.
What should you take away from this report?
- This AzM2 score report helps you understand your child’s academic achievement. You can see how your child is performing in comparison to peers in the same grade level, school, and district. In addition to giving you an overall score, the report also breaks down each subject into categories to provide you with a better understanding of how your child performed in different areas of math and English.
These translation guides will help families
understand the English-only Family Score Reports.
For more information about AzM2
- Third grade English Language Arts (ELA)
- Third grade Math
- Fourth grade English Language Arts (ELA)
- Fourth grade Math
- Fifth grade English Language Arts (ELA)
- Fifth grade Math
- Sixth grade English Language Arts (ELA)
- Sixth grade Math
- Seventh grade English Language Arts (ELA)
- Seventh grade Math
- Eighth grade English Language Arts (ELA)
- Eighth grade Math
- Ninth grade English Language Arts (ELA)
- Ninth grade Math (Algebra I)
- Tenth grade English Language Arts (ELA)
- Tenth grade Math (Geometry)
- Eleventh grade English Language Arts (ELA)
- Eleventh grade Math (Algebra II)