Martial Arts/Karate and Cheerleading Summer 2019 Classes
Summer Class Offerings:Martial Arts/Karate
- Safety Awareness and Abduction Prevention
- Essential Life Skills - Respect and Discipline
- Certified Black Belt Instructors
- Cheers, Chants, Jumps, and Stunting
- Pom Dance Routines, Fun Team Building
- Showcases and Competitions - Up to Nationals
How to Enroll/Register:Pay weekly or prepay. Register at class or pre-register online at http://www.activstars.com . Summer semester registration fee is $10.00, non-refundable. Weekly fees as low as $9.00 per week per lesson, depending on area of study. Pre-payment incentives are available. Regular classes are 45 minutes long. Specific class times will be assigned on registration night/day, split according to ability, age, or rank for the remainder of the semester. Class times not known prior to registration night/day.
Parents & friends are welcome to watch the first lesson! Parent/legal guardian must register student.
Registration forms are available the first night/day. Cash, money orders, or checks (driver’s license required), and credit cards accepted on site.
Vendor Contact Information:
ActivStarsPhone: (480) 603-3780