Maintenance & Operation Override Committee Chairperson: Jim Migliorino Charge of committee:To determine the need to continue the Maintenance & Operation (M&O) Override and consider other election-related funding options for the district.
UPDATE - Governing Board approved committee recommendation on June 9th, 2015. See presentation information to the right for details.
Name Jim Migliorino
2. Jody Brammer
7 / 8 Principal
6. Maria Leyva
7. Doug McDermott
8. Marshall Militano
9. Dennis Bohac
10. Jean Koeppen
11. Mary Beth Hyland
12. Kevin Hoppe
13. Almira Baker
16. Charles Henry
17. Christine Henry
18. Bob Stambach
Membership Requirements:Membership will be volunteers that have a vested interest in the district. Would like one principal and one parent from each school configuration (K-6, K-8, 7/8, 9-12), two certified, two classified, two administrators, and four community members.
- Thursday May 14, 2015 at 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday May 20, 2015 at 6:30 p.m.
- District Office, 20402 N. 15th Ave.
- May 14th, 2015 Committee Presentation
- May 20th, 2015 Committee Presentation
- May 26th, 2015 Board Presentation
- M & O Override Committee Recommendation