Welcome new and returning Terramar Titan Families!
I hope that everyone has had a relaxing fun filled summer! A few reminders for you to start off the year.
We serve Breakfast at 8am daily in our wonderful Cafeteria.
Morning/after care is arranged through Community Education https://www.dvusd.org/site/Default.aspx?PageID=219 Parents who are dropping off for morning care can sign in through the cafeteria doors that face Happy Valley up until 7:30am. After 7:30am, please walk your child through the front office, onto campus, and to the multipurpose room to sign them in.
Patience, Patience, Patience :)
No cars allowed in the bus bay.
- PARK AT CCV AND AVOID THE PARKING LOT. We have a crossing guard positioned at the intersection we share with CCV from 7:30-8:10am and 2:45-3:20pm. We will happily walk your children across the intersection.
- Do not leave cars unattended and please follow all directions entering the lot and exiting. Parking in handicap spaces are for those with proper identification.
- The front parking lot has ONE lane for student loading/unloading. This lane is along the BLUE sidewalk curb only. The outside lane is used once loading and unloading is finished.
- If you want to DROP OFF your child at the curb, follow along the blue curb and have your child exit on the LEFT of your car on the side closest to the blue curb.
- If coming from the East, please use the parking lot divider appropriately and wait in the right lane if there is a line. The left side of the parking lot divider is for traffic making a left into the lot from West bound traffic.
- Afternoon pick up- Kinder and 1stgrade students dismiss at 2:50pm. Parents must meet the teacher at the gate. Please park in the parking lot or CCV and walk to the gate.
- Afternoon pick up- 2nd-8thgrade students dismiss at 3pm. No student will be allowed to cross into the Terramar parking lot unless escorted by the parent. If you park in the Terramar parking lot, you must come to building/gate to get your child.
Students who walk or ride their bikes East will exit through Terramar Park to the East of the bus bay and park in the East bike rack.
Students who walk or ride their bikes West will park in the west Bike lot.
We anticipate a most successful year as our team of amazing teachers support the academic, social, and emotional growth of your child here at Terramar Academy of the Arts.
During the course of the year, it is my hope that we will work together to provide the students of Terramar the best possible opportunities in preparing them to be world class citizens, ready to master the challenges of the 21st Century. As Principal, I welcome your input. Please feel free to communicate any concerns, suggestions, or ideas to help make this the best year yet!
In service of kids,
Sharon Wieser - Principal
Julia Aaron- Assistant Principal