Athletic Clearance Forms and Brainbook
Degrees and Certifications:
Prior to starting tryouts, all student-athletes must have completed and turned in all Clearance forms. These forms may be found at DVUSD Required Clearance Forms. Clearance forms must be filled out every year, they do not carry over year to year. The brainbook course needs to be completed 1 time, but the certificate needs to be submitted each year with the clearance forms.
**All student-athletes are required to have health insurance in order to participate in school athletics. If you need insurance for your child, low cost options can be found at K-12 Voluntary Student Accident Insurance
All students must complete the AIA Academy Barrow Brainbook Course. The free course may be found at http://aiaacademy.org/
- Register as a Student
- 7-8 athletes will select the High School you will be going to in the future.
- Age selection for 7-8 athletes would be the lowest age available to select.
- Enter Demographic information
- Select sport this season and any season in the future - remember to include all future sports
- Complete the course, don't skip anything. You must have 80% to pass.
- Print the certificate and bring it to Athletic Department