Mountain Ridge Sports Medicine Volunteer Program
What is the Sports Medicine Volunteer Program?
- Volunteer program for students interested in medical or health-related careers
- Hands-on experience under the direction of Certified Athletic Trainers in the Athletic Training Room and during athletic events
Who can join?
- Any Mountain Ridge student can apply
How do I join?
- All interested students will complete
- Sports Medicine Program Application (found Sports Medicine Volunteer Links)
- MRHS Athletic Registration, including Register My Athletic and Brainbook.
- Physical is not needed unless the student is trying out for a sport
- Visit mrhsathletics.com to complete these items
- Completing the application does not guarantee acceptance into the program
- Email Mrs. Rodgers at firstname.lastname@example.org and includes:
- Complete application
- Verify Register My Athlete is complete
What are the time commitments and expectations?
Sports Medicine Volunteer Links
- Time commitment is similar to being a member of a sport
- Volunteering after school 2-3 days a week and evening games. Students communicate their schedule with the Athletic Training Staff
- May involve travel with athletic teams
- Meetings will be after school; the schedule will be communicated through Sports Medicine Club Canvas Course and the communication platform
- Ability to follow directions
- Collaborate with peers
- Willingness to learn new skills
Tax Credits provide funding for student activities and learning opportunities.
Please consider donating to Mountain Ridge Sports Medicine Club by clicking the picture above. You will be directed to the DVUSD Tax Credit webpage. Select Athletic Trainers from the list of organizations at Mountain Ridge.
Thank you for supporting our students.