Future Freshman Night and Information for our Future Bulldogs
Thursday, November 14th at 6 pm ~ Meet in the Auditorium
Introduction ~ 6pm
· We will begin at 6:00 pm in the auditorium located off of 27th Avenue with the band and Dr. Stulc
· Mr. Chandler Evans and our athletic team coaches will be available in the small gymnasium
Academics and Extra-Curricular Opportunities
· Representatives from Core Content, Electives, World Languages, Performing Arts, Visual Arts, IB-MYP and Diploma Programs, Advanced Placement, Dual Enrollment, Gifted, Honors, and Clubs will be available in the cafeteria
· Representatives from Career Technical Courses will be available in the 500 Building
· Our G Crew students will be available to provide tours around campus throughout the evening. Their station is located outside the cafeteria.
· Each family that attends will be eligible for our prize drawings. Prizes include a gift certificate to Avenue 27, our student-run restaurant, a student athletic pass, gift certificate to the DAWG Shack, our student store, and a student hype squad t-shirt. Awards will be given at the end of the evening in the cafeteria.