- Arrowhead Elementary
Main DVUSD Technology Info Page: https://www.dvusd.org/edtech
Canvas Help Page: https://www.dvusd.org/Page/48958
Zoom Help Page: https://www.dvusd.org/Page/72102
Connecting to Wifi
To connect to wifi on a chromebook, turn on the chromebook and click on the wifi icon in the lower right corner.
From the list of networks that appear, select your network and enter your network password when prompted.
To connect to wifi on an iPad, turn on the iPad and click settings.
Click on Wifi and then turn the Wifi on. Tap on your network and enter the password if prompted.
Student District login for Portal, Canvas, & Chromebooks:
- USER NAME:
- First Initial + Middle Initial + first 3 letters of your last name + last 3 numbers of your student ID (lunch number)
- SAMPLE: Ivan Mark Smarte | ID Number: 123456 |
- PASSWORD: Student ID (lunch number)
- STUDENT DISTRICT EMAIL:
- User Name + @learner.dvud.org
- SAMPLE: firstname.lastname@example.org
Computer Device Care
Instructions for kids for caring for their computer device:
For help with your district device, go to: https://url.dvusd.org/HomeTechHelp
For information and help with various digital platforms, such as Zoom, Canvas, SchoolCity, and Google, go to: https://www.dvusd.org/Page/66671
- Provide Device Agreement
- Wifi Connection Instructions for Chromebooks
- iPad Setup Instructions
- Zoom Instructions
- Families with financial hardship who do not have internet service may request assistance with securing internet service at no cost to them. They will need to submit a request form (or call the school office to have a staff member fill out the form for them).
Cox Connect2Compete Program Info: https://url.dvusd.org/Connect2Compete
Cox Connect2Compete Program Info (Spanish): https://url.dvusd.org/CoxEspanol
Instructions for when the devices will need to be returned to the school will be communicated after schools resume on campus classes. Grades K-3 will return the devices to the campus once in-person instruction resumes. Grades 4-12 will retain the devices throughout the school year, bringing the device to/from school each day once in-person instruction resumes.
DVUSD chromebook and iPad devices must be returned to the school if the child withdraws from the district school. DVUSD devices will not work once the child is no longer enrolled in the district.